We believe that people living an extraordinary life in Christ are:
- Seeking God through daily Bible study and prayer.
- Sharing the goodness, grace and Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Serving God as we meet the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of others.
- Stepping out in faith by boldly taking spiritual risks and trusting God with our family, finances and future.
We seek to glorify God by being a Christ-centered church that loves and serves others through the empowering of the Holy Spirit.
Our vision is based on Matthew 22:37-39, where Jesus says, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"
- We pray, pray, pray. Prayer does not prepare us for the work of the church; prayer is the work of the church.
- We are a “Go-to-Them,” not a “Come-to-Us” church. We reach out in our communities.
- We love others by showing them simple acts of kindness with no strings attached.
- We focus on ministry, not meetings.
- While we acknowledge that the pastor’s job is to preach biblical truth, to encourage and equip others to do ministry, we also believe that we are each part of “the priesthood of all believers.”
- We acknowledge that all of us are on this journey together.
- We realize that we primarily exist not for our members, but for those who do not have a saving relationship with Christ. The Christians who come to this church should have a passion to seek and save the lost.
- We engage in worship which centers on pleasing God.
- We realize that God has placed each one of us in a unique position that will allow us to share the Gospel and minister to others.
- We value community and fellowship.
We extend hospitality and grace to our church, community, nation and world.
We recognize that we are imperfect people who are called to serve a perfect God.
We passionately pursue transforming relationships with both God and others.
We engage a changing world in the unchanging truths of Jesus Christ.
- Gather - We gather either in-person or online for our weekly worship services. Gathering together helps us journey together to an extraordinary life in Christ. We also gather for kids and youth ministries and adult groups. Gathering together enables us to share each others joys, hope and burdens,
- Grow - Whatever age you are, we want to help you take the next steps in growing in your faith. We've created a Discipleship Pathway for adults and age-appropriate classes for kids and youth. Our Discipleship Pathway is designed so that people journey together to the likeness of Christ.
- GO - At Quest, we try to live out the Great Commission of Jesus - WE GO. "Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore GO and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. ” Matthew 28:18-19. So what do you say? Let's GO serve somebody!
If you want to find out more about the Church of the Nazarene, including it's mission and beliefs, click on the button below.