What to know before you COME
We're Just a Bunch of Real People WHO LOVE JESUS
At Quest, we love to have guests visit. We've all been new to Quest at one time so we understand how you feel and try to make it as comfortable and easy to navigate a Quest service as possible.
Casual & Relaxed - Weekend gatherings are casual and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed.
- Guest Parking - parking spots are available for guests; look for the signs.
- Greeters at the Doors - greeters are at the entry doors and doors to the Worship Center to help you find your way.
- Information Center - Information Hosts will answer any questions you have, look for the New Here banner.
- Coffee and Tea - Get a free cup of coffee or tea at the Café.
Music & Message
- Each week you'll experience modern worship music and a relevant, biblical message that you can apply to your life from one of our pastors.
- Our services last about 1 hour.
Just for Kids
- First-time guests look for the staffed Quest Kids Check-in Station to the right of the entry doors.
- Quest Kids is a children's ministry uniquely designed with your child in mind. Each weekend service (infants through 5th graders) experience a safe, age-appropriate environment where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
- We are passionate about kids learning about Jesus in a way they can understand.
Check us out yourself by watching a SERVICE