At Quest, we love to have guests visit. We've all been new to Quest at one time so we understand how you feel and try to make it as comfortable and easy to navigate as possible.
Casual & Relaxed
Weekend gatherings are casual and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed.
- Guest Parking - parking spots are available for guests; look for the signs
- Greeters at the Doors - greeters are at the entry doors and doors to the Worship Center to help you find your way
- Information Center - Information Hosts will answer any questions you have, look for the New Here banner
- The Cafe - Stop by for a cup of coffee or hot tea; feel free to bring it in the Worship Center
Music & Message
- Each week you'll experience modern worship music and a relevant, biblical message that you can apply to your life from one of our pastors
- Our services last about 1 hour
Just for Kids
First-time guests look for the staffed New Here Check-in Station to the right of the entry doors.
- Quest Kids is a children's ministry uniquely designed with your child in mind. Each weekend service (babies birth through 5th grade) experience a safe, age-appropriate environment where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
- We are passionate about kids learning about Jesus in a way they can understand.
Check it out yourself by watching a SERVICE.