At Quest, we are a COMMUNITY ROOTED IN THE TRANSFORMING LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST. A community of people who have a passion for living a life grounded in Jesus and a heart for creating a true sense of community.
We are followers of Jesus who strive to reach out to people in our cities, nation and world that aren't connected to Jesus. We meet people where they are and journey with them to where Jesus is leading.
We are people who:
- Relentlessly pursue a transforming relationship with God. We challenge 100% of Jesus followers at Quest to read their Bibles, pray and investigate the claims of Christ daily; not just during a weekend service.
- Radically invest in the next generation. We offer Quest Kids for children ages infant through 5th grade at all our services. We also offer a weekly gathering and Bible study for our students in grades 6th-12th grades.
- Regularly serve our community, nation and world. We partner with local and global ministries to provide food to the hungry, shelter to the homeless and hope to the hopeless.
- Repeatedly extend hospitality and community. We believe people shouldn't just endure life; they should live an abundant life in Jesus. At Quest, we provide a community where hearts are healed, relationships are restored, marriages are renewed, families are strengthened, children are nurtured, teens are engaged and everyone is respected through the love of Jesus.
- Renew faith through spiritual growth and formation. We are committed to meeting you where you are on your faith journey, but we don't want you to stay there. We want to help you become more like Jesus each day. We offer Life Groups, Bible studies, ministry opportunities and prayer gatherings to help you become more like Jesus.