relevant, real, relaxed
West Liberty: 110 South St.
Saturday at 6:08 p.m
Sunday at 9:15 and 10:45 a.m.
Indian Lake: 8081 St. Rt. 366, Russells Point
Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
- Weekend Services - This weekend's three services will be held in the new Sanctuary. Please use the new main doors under the porch or the red door by the KidZone for entry. The old blue doors will be locked for security purposes for KidZone. The 1st-5th grade kids will worship with their families in the main sanctuary this weekend. Please take younger children to the nursery or 3-5 yr. old class.
- Servant Evangelism - Join us on Saturday, June 24 at 7:30 p.m. to pass out popcorn and glow bracelets at the West Liberty Fireworks. This is a great activity to do with kids. Contact Curt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-9404 with questions.
- Baby Bottle Campaign - Please return your filled, baby bottle for the New Path Pregnancy Resource Centers to Quest as soon as possible.
At Quest, we believe it is our responsibility to make it easy for you to come be with us for a weekend service. We want to meet you where you are on your faith journey and travel with you to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Relevant, biblical preaching
- Authentic worship
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Casual dress
- Greeters meet you at the door and answer any questions you have
- Service lasts about an hour
- Great coffee
- KidZone children's ministries for birth thru 5th grade
Quest West Liberty Handicapped Parking - Due to construction, our handicapped parking has moved to the north side of the building near the log cabin.
Baptism is an outward sign of an inward commitment to follow Jesus Christ.
We will be baptizing individuals at Quest on Saturday, July 22 and Sunday, July 23 after each service. Please email email@example.com by Wednesday, July 19 if you would like to be baptized.
Help make space for others to worship and provide more comfortable seating for everyone by making a donation to purchase NEW chairs for our NEW Worship Center.
Chairs are $55 each
How to donate:
Checks—write Chairs on the memo line
Cash—place in a Giving Envelope and write Chairs on “Other” line
Online—go to the Give tab at www.questchurchonline.com and select the Chairs account
Quest is hiring a part-time youth ministry director for 6th-12th grade students. Duties include ministering to youth, recruiting and managing volunteer leaders, teaching and planning, coordinating outreach events and mission trips all with the goal of transforming youth into young adults that are close to Christ. If interested, contact Mary at 441-2794 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your input and ideas are important to us. Please take a few minutes to complete the Annual Quest Survey. The pastors, staff and Board review the complied results and comments. Click HERE to take the survey.
Everyone is invited to a bonfire and hot dog roast on Saturday, July 22 after the 608 Service at Jim & Pam Duff's house, 209 State Route 508 West Liberty. Bring a side dish, salad or dessert to share and lawn chairs.
- Grand Opening - The Grand Opening will be the weekend of July 22/23. Everyone is invited to attend.
- Open House - The Open House will be on Sunday, July 23 from 2-4 p.m. You can tour the building and have free hot dogs, chips and cookies.
If you're having surgery, being hospitalized or have death in the family or other emergency situations, please contact the PASTOR-ON-CALL. We want to provide you and your family with the prayer and spiritual support you need during challenging situations.
PASTOR-ON-CALL - Pastor Mary Walker @937-441-2794