relevant, real, relaxed
West Liberty: 110 South St.
Saturday at 6:08 p.m
Sunday at 9:15 and 10:45 a.m.
Indian Lake: 8081 St. Rt. 366, Russells Point
Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
- Youth Group Cookout - There will be a Memorial Day Cookout on Sunday May 28 from 6-8 p.m. Please bring a side or dessert to share; hot dogs and drinks will be provided. Invite your friends!
- Baby Clothes Needed - We are collecting new or gently-used light-weight baby clothes (newborn to 24 months) for the mission team to take to Cuba. Place items in the bin by Sunday, June 4.
At Quest, we believe it is our responsibility to make it easy for you to come be with us for a weekend service. We want to meet you where you are on your faith journey and travel with you to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Relevant, biblical preaching
- Authentic worship
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Casual dress
- Greeters meet you at the door and answer any questions you have
- Service lasts about an hour
- Great coffee
- KidZone children's ministries for birth thru 5th grade
Quest West Liberty Handicapped Parking - Due to construction, our handicapped parking has moved to the north side of the building near the log cabin.
Help make space for others to worship and provide more comfortable seating for everyone by making a donation to purchase NEW chairs for our NEW Sanctuary.
Chairs are $55 each
How to donate:
Checks—write Chairs on the memo line
Cash—place in a Giving Envelope and write Chairs on “Other” line
Online—go to the Give tab at www.questchurchonline.com and select the Chairs account
We are collecting new or gently-used light-weight baby clothes (newborn to 24 months) for the mission team to take to Cuba. Place items in the bin by Sunday, June 4. For more questions, contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 441-2794.
The New Path Pregnancy Resource Center is holding its annual Baby Bottle Campaign between Mother's Day and Father's Day. Please take a bottle and fill it with change. Bottles are available at Quest in the entryway table.
Everyone is invited to a bonfire and hot dog roast on Saturday, June 17 after the 608 Service at Jim & Pam Duff's house, 209 State Route 508 West Liberty. Bring a side dish, salad or dessert to share and lawn chairs.
Join us on Saturday, June 24 at 7:30 p.m. to pass out popcorn and glow bracelets at the West Liberty Fireworks. This is a great activity to do with kids. Contact Curt at email@example.com or 844-9404 with questions.
If you're having surgery, being hospitalized or have death in the family or other emergency situations, please contact the STAFF-ON-CALL. We want to provide you and your family with the prayer and spiritual support you need during challenging situations.
MAY STAFF-ON-CALL - Kirk Scott @ 722-7544