relevant, real, relaxed
West Liberty: 110 South St.
Saturday at 6:08 p.m
Sunday at 9:15 and 10:45 a.m.
Indian Lake: 8081 St. Rt. 366, Russells Point
Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
- Indian Lake - Boat Show Coffee Event will be on Saturday, March 4 from 9:30-11:30 a.m. at Quest IL. We will be handing out free coffee and floating key chains during the Indian Lake Boat Show. Contact Scotty at 524-9821 with questions.
- West Liberty - Join us on Sunday, March 5 after 2nd service as bless people with free haircuts at Great Clips and give each stylist a tip. For more information, contact Pam at email@example.com.
At Quest, we believe it is our responsibility to make it easy for you to come be with us for a weekend service. We want to meet you where you are on your faith journey and travel with you to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Relevant, biblical preaching
- Authentic worship
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Casual dress
- Greeters meet you at the door and answer any questions you have
- Service lasts about an hour
- Great coffee
- KidZone children's ministries for birth thru 5th grade
Quest West Liberty Handicapped Parking - Due to construction, our handicapped parking has moved to the north side of the building near the log cabin.
Quest's Annual Ministry Fair will be held the weekends of February 18-19 and 25-26. The Ministry Fair helps you find out where you fit in to serving and helping at Quest. Serving in a ministry is a great way to connect to others and grow in your faith. For more information, click HERE.
There are three ways to find out if a weekend service or activity at either Quest campus is being cancelled due to inclement weather:
- Email from Quest - If you don't currently receive emails from Quest, either email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Connection Card in the bulletin.
- WPKO Radio - Either listen to WPKO or check their website at www.wpko.com.
- Call or text Scotty at 937-524-9821 for Indian Lake or Mary at 937-441-2794 for West Liberty.
Please note - services/activities may be cancelled at one campus and not the other.
If you're having surgery, being hospitalized or have death in the family or other emergency situations, please contact the STAFF-ON-CALL. We want to provide you and your family with the prayer and spiritual support you need during challenging situations.
FEBRUARY STAFF-ON-CALL - Kirk Scott @ 937-722-7544