relevant, real, relaxed
West Liberty: 110 South St.
Saturday at 6:08 p.m
Sunday at 9:15 and 10:45 a.m.
Indian Lake: 8081 St. Rt. 366, Russells Point
Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
- All women are invited to a Mexican Fiesta on Friday, Aug. 26 at 6:30 p.m. at La Palma Restaurant in Bellefontaine. It will be a time of great food and fellowship! Please sign up at the entryway table. Contact April with questions at 465-0141.
- Men - Join us for our Bike or Hike Outing on Saturday, Aug. 27 at 7:30 a.m. at the Depot in Urbana. You can park across the road and either bike or hike on the paved bike path. We will meet up at 9:15 for breakfast at the Farmer's Daughter Restaurant. Contact Kirk Scott with questions at 722-7544.
At Quest, we believe it is our responsibility to make it easy for you to come be with us for a weekend service. We want to meet you where you are on your faith journey and travel with you to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Relevant, biblical preaching
- Authentic worship
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Casual dress
- Greeters meet you at the door and answer any questions you have
- Service lasts about an hour
- Great coffee
- KidZone children's ministries for birth thru 5th grade
We will be recognizing all public and private teachers and workers, and our own KidZone workers during services on Aug. 27 & 28.
Touchdown Weekend, Sept. 10 & 11 - Invite your friends and family to our 4th annual Touchdown Weekend. We will have a “tailgate” party after each service and will be grilling hamburgers & hot dogs. We ask that each family bring a side dish to share. We’ve reserved a bounce house for the kids, plus we’ll have our football toss competition. Bring your lawn chair and don’t forget to wear your favorite team football jersey! Contact Kirk Scott with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're having surgery, being hospitalized or have death in the family or other emergency situations, please contact the STAFF-ON-CALL. We want to provide you and your family with the prayer and spiritual support you need during challenging situations.
August STAFF-ON-CALL - Mary Walker - 937-441-2794