relevant, real, relaxed
West Liberty: 110 South St.
Saturday at 6:08 p.m
Sunday at 9:15 and 10:45 a.m.
Indian Lake: 8081 St. Rt. 366, Russells Point
Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
- August is Quest's month at West Liberty Cares Food Pantry. We need people to help purchase the food and staff the pantry on 8/3, 12-2 p.m., 8/10, 4:30-6:30 p.m., 8/17, 12-2 p.m. and 8/31, 12-2 p.m. To volunteer, contact Cheryl Bertschman at 937-371-2609.
- Donate school supplies to help children around the world receive an education. Take a School Pal-Pak bag from the entryway table and fill it with the items on the list. Filled bags can be placed in the container in the hallway.
- Victoria Muchiri Children's Foundation 2nd Annual 5K Walk/Run to benefit the VGM orphanage in Kenya will be on Saturday, July 30 with registration at 8:30 a.m. and walk/run at 9 a.m. at Lions Park in West Liberty. Adults $25 (pre-reg.) or $30 (day of) and students/children under 18 years $15. Pre-register at www.victoriaglobalministry.com.
At Quest, we believe it is our responsibility to make it easy for you to come be with us for a weekend service. We want to meet you where you are on your faith journey and travel with you to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Relevant, biblical preaching
- Authentic worship
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Casual dress
- Greeters meet you at the door and answer any questions you have
- Service lasts about an hour
- Great coffee
- KidZone children's ministries for birth thru 5th grade
If you're having surgery, being hospitalized or have death in the family or other emergency situations, please contact the STAFF-ON-CALL. We want to provide you and your family with the prayer and spiritual support you need during challenging situations.
July STAFF-ON-CALL - Bill Walker - 937-594-2786